01-01-2011 - Important Pharmacy Network Change
If you were enrolled in the AmeriCorps Health Benefit Program as an AmeriCorps*VISTA or AmeriCorps*NCCC member prior to January 1, 2011, you will notice there is a change in your prescription drug benefits. Seven Corners and AmeriCorps completed an analysis of national pharmacy companies to determine the best option for the customized needs of the AmeriCorps Health Benefit Plan with the ability to deliver excellent service. As a result, your prescription benefits will be available through BeneScript, a division of HealthTrans.
Please continue to use your existing card until 12/31/2010. New cards will be mailed the last week of December 2010. You must present your new card when seeking medical care or prescription drugs effective January 1, 2011.
Effective January 1, 2011
- Your existing medications will still be covered
- Generic medications will have a $0 co-pay
- Brand medications with a generic equivalent will have a $5 co-pay
- Most previous CVS Network pharmacies also participate in the BeneScript Network
- Please make your Pharmacist aware of the following information which is also available on your new ID card: BIN #: 009117 Group #: RX2537
- Mail Order: Your mail order facility is now HealthTrans mail order. Please complete the enclosed mail order form and send with a new 90 day prescription(s) or have your physician fax prescription(s) to 1-877-289-0617 once you have sent in your mail order form.
- The mail order facility can be reached at 1-877-839-8121 should you have any questions about mail order utilization.
Starting 1/1/2011, If you have any prescription benefit questions, please contact BeneScript at 1-800-531-6351 or the AmeriCorps Health Benefit/Seven Corners at 866-699-4186, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For additional helpful information such as locating a pharmacy, copay & drug pricing & personal health information please visit http://bsi.lc.healthtrans.com